Saturday, July 27, 2013

♥ Introduction ♥

Asslamualaikum !Hey there! I'm Dayang Nur Afiqah Bt Abang Mustapha, I'm going to be sweet-18 on this 14th Of December. Having the last month of Birthday every year whereas the Holiday time, Christmas and so on makes me jealous of everyone else. every year, Im just celebrating my birthday with Family. They(my friends) do wish me, but still its not as excited as celebrating your birthday at school. By the way, just forget about that then. I'm still new in Blogger. Still a learner. Sometimes my English is broken, even my lecturer said that her English is not perfect. so lets practice to speak English all the time so that it will be perfect <3 Now I studies at Politechnic Kuching Sarawak in Diploma Of Petrochemical Engineering. I know its a tough course. I bet your mind says that, "whoa, you must be a clever girl." absolutely no lah! I just got 3A's in my SPM *frustrated* InsyaAllah, I will try to do my best and get the good pointer and make my family proud of me, I promise mum. I will not let you down anymore. so guys, wish me luck then! 
 I'm so lucky because I can further my studies at Politechnic. I'm being friendly, got a crazy friends and they always be there when I need them. hope our friendship will be last till Jannah, AMIN ♥









No comments:

Post a Comment